Terms & Conditions
Our aim is to ensure that our customers are totally satisfied with our products. If you have any concerns about our products or about purchasing online please contact us. We hope you enjoy visiting our website. Below are a number of our policies and conditions that may be of interest to you.
- Pricing and Accuracy
- Shipping Terms
- Countries We DO NOT Ship To
- Returns and Exchanges
- Cancellation of Order
- Ring Size
- Customs and Duties Fees
- Customer Service
- When you decide to make a purchase click the Add To Cart button, it will take you straight to the shopping cart. You will now see the item displayed in the shopping cart.
- If you have a Viola Flair Gift Voucher please enter the Voucher Code on the shopping cart page and click the Add Voucher button.
- You can continue shopping or read the shipping Terms. Choose a freight option and then click on the Continue To Checkout button. This will take you to PayPal.
- Paypal will display a section – Instructions to Merchant – where special instructions can be mentioned.
We offer the following payment options:
- Pay Pal – This is the easiest and safest way to pay for goods online using either via credit card, bank transfer or your PayPal account. No credit card details are stored anywhere on our server or within our premises.
- Direct Debit (available to New Zealand customers only) for those who would like to pay via Internet banking.
- Online Gift Voucher – These Vouchers can only be used to purchase products from the Viola Flair website. They are valid for 12 months from date of issue and are issued with an encrypted code number that must be used in the shopping cart when placing an order. The voucher value has to be used in full no credit can be given. Vouchers can be emailed to the purchaser or to the person receiving the gift.
Pricing & Accuracy
- All prices are in NZ or US Dollars. Please change the currency option on the right hand side underneath the Cart.
- We have the right to make changes at any time to pricing, descriptions and specifications on this website.
- We endeavor to show correct images and text at all times however we cannot be held responsible for accidental or incorrect pricing.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear at the site. Product colours can vary slightly depending on your monitor or display setting.
Please make sure your address details are correct before ordering.
- All orders with precious metal eg Gold & Silver Jewellery need to be shipped out with the Economy Courier service (tracked). This gives you peace of mind knowing that your order is tracked and a signature obtained upon delivery.
- Airmail options non tracked are now available again. Please check if your country is on our shipping list.
Please Note: We can use the Economy Courier service for the following countries only:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, South Korea, USA.
Because a signature is required on delivery, we cannot accept a P.O. Box address. We recommend that you choose a work address or similar where someone will be able to receive the delivery.
Shipping Options for New Zealand
|Tracked within New Zealand||NZ$4.90|
|Tracked post/rural delivery within New Zealand||NZ$7.70|
Shipping Options for Australia
|Economy Courier to Australia tracked||US$24.00|
Shipping Options to the Rest of the World
Please check if your Country is on our shipping list. Some Countries only have the Courier option and no Airmail option.
|Airmail not tracked (not suitable for precious metal eg Gold & Silver)||$24|
|Economy Courier tracked recommended||US$60.00|
List of countries we do NOT ship to:
A. Please be aware that we may not be able to ship to some countries due to postal restrictions or import license requirements, even if the online options comes up with rates for it. We will contact you if we cannot complete your order and will refund the payment to you.
Argentina, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cuba, Chile, Czech Republic, Egypt, Iran, Libya, Portugal, Czech Republic, Somalia, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Uruguay, Falkland Island, India, Ghana, Indonesia, Israel, Macedonia, Morocco, Romania, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Venezuela and most African parts.
We also reserve the right to decline an order from any other countries not on this list. We will contact you if we cannot fulfill your order and refund any payment that was made into your paypal account. We appreciate your interest in Viola Flair and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Returns & Exchanges: Our Guarantee
- Your satisfaction is important to us. If any product you receive from us is faulty or damaged please let us know within 48 hours.
- We will repair, replace or issue a credit for another product on our website at no cost, after the product has been returned to us.
- Any items purchased must be returned to us in their original condition within 4days of having received your parcel if you wish to receive a refund.
- Special orders or commissions are specifically crafted to your specifications therefore returns are not accepted.
- We are happy to send you extra photos or details of any of the items in our photo gallery to help you make the right decision, as the option of a refund is not applicable if you change your mind after purchasing.
- If you are not satisfied with any product for any reason please contact us.
- For International Economy courier please let us know within 9 days if you do not receive the parcel. For International Air post please let us know if you do not receive the parcel within the target delivery times given.
- International parcels missing in the post may take up to 3 months to resolve.
Cancellation of Order
Online (via e-mail) cancellation of orders can be made at any time up until the goods have been posted. Once the goods are posted then the transaction cannot be cancelled and they become your responsibility.
When ordering rings, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have ordered the correct ring size.
We use the UK ring size. If you don’t know your ring size visit a local Jeweller to find out your size.
If it is different to a UK size click here to see our International Ring chart and check what UK size is required. Please be aware that most fashion rings cannot be resized, but Gold and Sterling Silver rings can be.
Customs and Duties Fees
Each country has different Customs and Duty fees. You, the buyer, will be responsible for any duties, taxes or fees associated with international shipments. Viola Flair will not be responsible, nor will we replace or refund you for any items taken by customs.
It is possible that the delivery of your order could be delayed due to customs processing. If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, you should check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package.
Viola Flair owns the copyright for all content on this website unless stated otherwise. All work listed on this website is subject to New Zealand and International copyright and Intellectual Property Rights Laws. It is illegal to download images for other than personal use
The Viola Flair website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or operated by Viola Flair. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and if you use these links you leave the Viola Flair website.
We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from other websites.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not pass on your details to any third parties. All information you supply will be held in accordance with Data Protection ACT. We do not have access to, or view any credit card details you provide.
No liability for damage: We will use our best efforts to keep Viola Flair Jewellers website free from viruses and errors.
However, we do not accept liability for any damage or loss caused to your computer hardware, software, Internet connections or other peripherals as a result of your use of our website
We would love to hear from you! Any comments, praises, ideas for future designs, items you would like to see on this site, are welcome.
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org